by 리내뽕 posted May 28, 2014
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄

http://www.fourfourtwo.com/au/news/frozen-out-devere-considers-next-move

However, DeVere lost his spot in the side after Gyeongnam were defeated in their next game. He feels he was made a “scapegoat” and a return hasn’t been forthcoming.
“There hasn’t been the amount of game-time I was after in the past year,” DeVere told FourFourTwo.
“I was hoping that might change at the start of the season and it was looking promising, but the way it is over here sometimes they’ve got their mind set on something and they’re going to follow through with it.
“There’s a few things going on at the club which are out of my control.
“If games aren’t forthcoming here, hopefully some opportunities will come up and I’ll be allowed to move on.”
DeVere preferred not to elaborate on the political issues he claims are keeping him out of the first team, but said upon his return from time off in early 2013 things had changed.

The Australian was frozen out – a predicament that has DeVere weighing up his future. He admits he still dreams of playing in Europe and refuses to rule out an Australian return.
“If opportunities come up I’ll approach them as they come,” DeVere said.
“Down the track who knows where I’ll end up, if it’s overseas or back in Australia, but I wouldn’t ever rule out a move to Europe.”

---

부상 이후 경기 감각 문제에 대한 이야기도 있고..
흐엉 가지마 루크야 ㅠㅠ